There are two methods to create a Route, manually & from a previous activity.
Manually create a new Route
- Log into RunKeeper.com
- Go to Routes by selecting your "Me Tab" and then "Routes"
- Select Create A New Route and plot your route
- When plotting is complete, enter route type, name, description, and set who the route is "Viewable By"
- Finally, select Save, and your new route will be added to your routes
Create a route from a previous activity
- Go to your Activities page on RunKeeper.com
- Find the activity you would like to set as a route
- Select activity, then find link to “Make this a Route” in map footer
- Once added, you can edit map, route type, name, description and who can see it
- When finished, select Save, and the route will be added to your routes!