Ready to track? Navigate to the Start tab in the app and let's go!
After starting an activity, you will see three default statistics:
- Current Pace & Average Pace
You can swipe to view for more statistics:
- Swipe Left for your Splits screen
- Swipe Right for the Map View of your activity
Selecting the Setting's button in the bottom left-hand corner will show your Activity Options panel. From here you can choose to:
- Display your Calories
- Switch to Stopwatch Mode (for tracking indoors)
- Change screen orientation to Landscape
- Activate Satellite Map view
- Make the appearance of the tracking screen background darker with Night Mode
- Turn your audio cues on/off with the Audio Stats option
How to Pause or Stop An Activity:
Pressing the Pause button will allow you to either Resume or Stop your activity.
Selecting the Stop button will bring you to the Save Screen.
*To learn more about your Save Screen, please refer to this article here!