The Start screen is where you track or log your activity. Read on to learn more about what you can do on this screen.
Logging a Manual Activity
To log an activity manually, select the (+) icon in the top right-hand corner.
Selecting an Activity Type/Switching to Stopwatch Mode
- Tap on the Activity button with the sneaker icon and to select your activity.
- On this same screen you can switch to STOPWATCH MODE. We recommend doing this if you're tracking indoors.
Here you can select your training plan workout, a custom one off interval workout, or train with a goal pace.
- Training: Select Training Plan or Running for Exercise. If you haven't signed up for one yet, then you'll see the Build Me A Custom Plan screen where you choose a plan.
- One Offs: Select from a list of pre-made runs, or create your own.
- Pace: Train towards your goal pace, or start the Win the Long Run program with us!
- Select your music source.
- You can decide if you want to use that music player Always or Just Once with the Runkeeper app.
- Once you've chosen your music in that app, just minimize it and open up Runkeeper again to the Start screen so you can start tracking!
- When selecting Always, Runkeeper will automatically link to that app in the future. At this time, there's no way for us to resurface this prompt once it's been made, so please choose wisely!
- Google Play is now discontinued.
- Tap the Music button to customize your Audio Stats and when they're triggered.
- You can also select a different Audio Voice here.