After beginning an activity you'll notice three default line views on the main tracking screen (middle screenshot);
- Current Pace & Average Pace
You can still swipe left or right between the map and splits view while tracking.
Selecting the Setting's button in the bottom right-hand corner of the main tracking screen will prompt the Setting's panel. From here you can:
- Toggle your audio cues on/off with the Audio Stats option
- Calories (which will be displayed next to duration)
- Switch to Stopwatch Mode
- Change screen orientation to Landscape
- Activate Satellite Map view
Pressing the Pause button will generate the option to either Resume or Stop & Save your activity. Selecting Stop will prompt the 'Yes I'm Done' option. After selecting 'Yes I'm down' you'll be brought to the 'Review and Save' screen where you can add notes, pictures, categories, etc. then save the activity.