Training for your very first 5K, or your third marathon? We can help you customize a plan that's tailored to your needs. Keep reading to learn how!
- Head over to your Training tab.
- Choose your desired training distance: 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon, 5 Mile, or 10 Mile.
- Select the date of your race.
- Choose your time goal.
Important note: You won't be able to adjust the end date of your plan once you've set it up. If you need to change the date, you'll have to end your current plan and create a new one - sorry about that!
- To accurately create a plan according to your ability, share with us your longest recent run (better to under-estimate than to over-estimate!)
- If you ran a marathon, tell us how long it took; again, better to under-estimate if you don't have that data on hand!
When Do You Want to Train?
- Choose how far you run weekly already, and then the days you'd like to run as part of this plan.
With all this information, we'll build your plan using all the info you've given us!
Reschedule your workouts
Don't want your long runs to be on Sunday? Feeling sick and need to push back your Wednesday workout? No worries! You can reschedule the current week's workouts individually by tapping on the blue pen and paper icon on the right of the workout cell.
Once you've selected the day and time you'd like to do that workout, just select Done and your workout will be rescheduled.
*Note: You can only be enrolled in one training plan at a time.
Questions, comments, concerns? We want to hear them! Please share your thoughts by submitting a ticket here.