If you're not training for a race, check out a "Running For Exercise" workout plan instead.
Training for your very first 5K, or your third marathon? We can help you customize a plan that's tailored to your needs. Keep reading to learn how!
- Head over to your Training tab.
- Choose your desired training distance.
- If you want to train for your first 5K, run for exercise, or improve your pace, you can tap one of those options instead (see second screenshot)!
- Select the date of your race.
- Choose your time goal.
Important note: You won't be able to adjust the end date of your plan once you've set it up. If you need to change the date, you'll have to end your current plan and create a new one - sorry about that!
- To accurately create a plan according to your ability, share with us your longest recent run (better to under-estimate than to over-estimate!)
- If you ran a marathon, tell us how long it took; again, better to under-estimate if you don't have that data on hand!
When Do You Want to Train?
- Choose the days on which you want to train, then we'll build your plan using all the info you've given us!
Get On Your Level!
- Choose the level you want to train at - easy, normal, or hard.
- When you've chosen your level preference, tap the yellow "Finalize My Custom Plan" button on the bottom of the screen!
- And there you have it - your personalized running plan!
Reschedule your workouts
Don't want your long runs to be on Sunday? Feeling sick and need to push back your Wednesday workout? No worries! You can reschedule the current week's workouts individually by tapping on the blue pen and paper icon on the right of the workout cell.
Once you've selected the day and time you'd like to do that workout, just select 'Done' and your workout will be rescheduled!
*Note: You can only be enrolled in one training plan at a time.
Questions, comments, concerns? We want to hear them! Please share your thoughts by submitting a ticket here.