We're really excited to tell you that we now have a bulk import feature for running activities on Runkeeper.com! Whether you want to upload 5 fun runs or 75 marathons, we've got you covered and you can now import those GPX, TCX, or Garmin .FIT files in one fell swoop!
1) Head over to Runkeeper.com and log in with your account email and password.
2) In the blue header up top, click "Log."
3) Scroll down to "Trying to Upload Multiple Files?" and click the "Get Started" button.
4) Click the box to select GPX, TCX, and/or FIT files from your computer (there is a max of 100 files per batch).
5) You'll get the message "Successfully uploaded the following files" with a list of the files you imported below it. To upload more files, just rinse and repeat Step 4!
Once all your activities are uploaded, click "Done."
6) After clicking "Done," you'll be taken to your activity list where you'll see the activities you've imported now in your Runkeeper history!
- The maximum number of files that can be uploaded in one batch is 100. So for example, if you have 250 activity files, you should divvy those up into three uploads.
- You can upload a batch that has mixed file types (GPX, TCX, or FIT files).
- Zip folders cannot be selected-- just select the individual files within them instead!
- If a batch contains any files whose type is not supported (.jpg, .txt, etc.), the importer won't reject your entire batch, don't worry! Only the unsupported files will be rejected. The GPX/TCX/FIT files in that batch will still import.
Article is closed for comments.