Finding Friends on Runkeeper.com
Go to the Friends tab in your Runkeeper web dashboard to see your existing friends list
- You can search for other Runkeeper users using the search bar on the left. To find other Runkeeper users in your area, you will need to turn on your location settings. You can do this by going to account settings, notifications and then enabling location.
Every user has a public URL. If you know your friend's username, type http://runkeeper.com/user/username in your browser, and it will take you to their public profile on the RunKeeper web dashboard.
To remove Friends, select the 'remove from your friends' option when looking at your friends' list.
Finding Friends on Mobile
- iPhone: From the Feed Tab, select the Add Friend icon in the top right corner of the screen. Type in your friend's name in the search box! This requires your Friend to have their Full Name entered. If your Facebook account or Contacts are connected to Runkeeper, your Friends tab is populated with all your friends who have a Runkeeper account.
- Android: To find friends on Runkeeper, head over to the Me tab and click the Friends option on the top-right corner of your screen. At this time you can use the Facebook cell to navigate to your connected Facebook account to find your friends. However, you can also invite friends from your phone contact book via Name, username, or email to join Runkeeper!
Any of your contacts or FB friends who already have a Runkeeper account will have a Runkeeper logo next to their name!
1. Inviting: To send a Friend invite, go to the user's profile page and click the + sign to the right of their profile picture. Pictures here are iPhone screens, but these apply to Android as well!
2. Removing: To remove a Friend, go to the Friends page and click the X to the right of their profile picture.
To remove friends: Select the friend from the Friends list that you want to remove/unfriend from Runkeeper and then click on the "FRIENDS" option, and you will view the option to remove the friend (see the option below).
*Got more questions? Connect with us at email@example.com!