Here you can choose who can or can not see your activities.
- Log on to Runkeeper.com
- Click on the gear icon located in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on Account Settings.
- Click on Sharing in the column on the left.
- Under the Viewable By column, you have three options: Everyone, Friends, Just Me. See the descriptions below to see exactly what these options mean.
- When you're done, click the Save Sharing Settings at the bottom to save your settings.
Sharing with Friends
- Select the Friends option and only your friends on Runkeeper will be able to access your workout data.
Sharing with Everyone
- The Everyone option means anyone can see your workout data, including those who do not have a Runkeeper account.
- You can also just set Activities to Everyone to share to social media, but your trip map will not show.
- Limitations: No privacy!
Sharing with Just Me
- For the ultimate private Runkeeper experience you can choose to have your settings set to Just Me. This means that no one can see your workout data.
- Limitations: You can not share data on social media if your activities are private.
- Changing these settings won't update past activities. This means that if you would like to update an old activity to be viewable by everyone, select the activity itself and then click the edit link (above the top right corner of the activity summary). Scroll down until you reach the Data section; below the Date of Activity calendar, you can change the Activity Viewable by to one of the above three options. Then click Save at the bottom of the activity.