1. From the Start Tab, click the Plus Sign button in the upper right of the Start screen
2. Select Activity Type
3. Enter your workout details, such as distance, duration, and calories
4. Select More Details to enter any equipment you've used, and other activity stats
5. Enter optional notes or comments, add a picture or two, share to Twitter, etc.
6. Press the orange Save Activity button at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the Activity Type
4. Enter your Activity Stats (duration, miles, + calories) and any notes, heart rate data, share to Twitter, etc.
6. Tap More Options to return to activity stats
6. Press the orange Save Activity button!