As many users who have switched from iOS to Android have noticed, the Android version of Runkeeper is somewhat limited when compared to its iOS twin. To clear up any confusion, we've compiled a short list of features unavailable or otherwise limited on Android.
- Music must be played through a third party application such as Google Music, Pandora, Spotify, etc. instead of through the application.
- There is no target pace option available.
- There's no audio cue volume control - but you can use your phone's volume controls while a cue is playing to do so!
- When comparing activities, you can't click directly into an activity from the Compare screen.
- Goal Coach is not currently available on Android.