Your Me tab is where all your activity information lives! Come back here to keep track of all you've done and be proud of the work you put in. Read on to learn what information is available on this screen!
The blue banner on the top features your profile picture, name, and total mileage. To the right, there are two icons you can tap into:
- Tap the text bubble icon to view notifications, i.e. who's liked and commented on your activity. (On Android, notifications will appear in the top left-hand corner -- tap the 3 horizontal lines and the option to view them will be there).
- Tap the gear icon to access your settings where you can control everything regarding your account and activity preferences.
2. My Stats
We’ve condensed everything you want to know so it’s easier to find and navigate.
- Display Settings:
Distance, Avg Pace, and Activities are shown by default; swipe for Calories Burned, Elevation Climb, Time Spent.
- Defaults to Weekly but you have the option to change to Monthly and Yearly
- Defaults to All Activities. You can change view to activity type, i.e. running, cycling, walking, etc.
- Weeks are keyed off of Sunday to Saturday or Monday to Sunday based on your Start Day preferences set here.
Tap on the Activities cell to scroll through your list of activities. If you'd like to view a particular activity, tap on that activity in your list. Once you're viewing the activity, you can tap the Splits cell or Charts to view splits data, as well as your pace and elevation data, etc. You can also scroll all the way down to edit the activity if you want to make changes.
4. My Goals
Easily view your goals, straight for your Me tab! Whether you want to check the status of your current goal or create a new goal, you can do that here.
5. Insights - Only for Runkeeper Go!
- This feature is reserved specifically for our Runkeeper Go users! Here you'll be able to view stats like your average pace over time or mileage per month.
- You can adjust your settings to include all activities or specific activity types, as well as change the time period you want to look at.
- To check out more info about Runkeeper Go or to purchase a subscription, click here!
Having trouble finding something? Use the link below to contact our team so we can help!