If your GPS results appear to be inaccurate or you are not able to lock GPS signal, make sure you check out this article first: How do I get best results with GPS fitness tracking?
If that doesn't help, then here are some additional tips:
1. Make sure you have installed the latest version of the app.
2. Reset network and location warnings in settings, and reboot device.
3. Before you start tracking your next activity, be sure to wait until there is a green GPS signal indicator. In the iOS app, if you see no indicator at all, that is the equivalent of a "Good" indicator.
4. Make sure your phone's battery saving mode is turned off as that can cause GPS issues.
5. If none of the above work, it is possible the app did not download to the phone correctly. Try deleting/reinstalling the app to see if this helps. Check out our articles below for instructions on how to safely reinstall the Runkeeper app!
Note: If you do experience a weak GPS signal and your activity tracking appears inaccurate, you can edit your activity manually on the website afterwards. Zoom in to see each individual point, drag the ones that are out of place to where they should be, and click save. Some activities will require adding/deleting points. To learn more about how to edit your maps, click here.