Sometimes Runkeeper users accidentally open two accounts under different or misspelt emails. Follow these steps to merge and delete a duplicate account.
*Important Notes Before Proceeding:
- Be sure that all of your activities from the app have synced to Runkeeper.com (if not, and you log out of the account on the phone, those activities will be lost)! If you see red triangles next to any activities then follow these steps before proceeding to the below instructions.
- If you have a Runkeeper Go subscription on your account, do not delete that account!
- Be sure to keep the account that has the most activities in it - this makes merging easier! If you have an account with less activities, but you have a Runkeeper Go subscription, email email@example.com and we can accommodate this.
Merge Duplicate Account:
1. Decide which account you would like to keep and which account you would like to delete.
2. Sign into the account you would like to delete.
3. If there are no activities in this account, skip to the "Delete Duplicate Account" steps.
4. If there are activities, follow these steps to export data.
5. Sign out of duplicate account and sign into the account you would like to keep.
6. Import your duplicate account data. You can bulk import up to 100 activity files at a time following these steps (Note: bulk import will automatically import all activities as running. You can import an individual activity and assign it a different activity type by following these steps).
7. Sign back into the account you would like to delete and follow the steps below.
Delete Duplicate Account:
You can delete your Runkeeper account on this page. Please note that when you delete your account via this link you will be permanently removing all ASICS accounts including ASICS Runkeeper, ASICS Studio and ASICS.com. It may take up to two weeks to process the deletion.
If you only want to delete your Runkeeper account then please instead go to this page. Just select your location from the list of countries, select Runkeeper from the list of brands and click on the action you’d like to take from the four listed options. You can also download your data on that page if you'd like to download your data before it is permanently removed.
Once you have deleted the duplicate account, if you would like to change your primary email address on the account you decided to keep, just go to this page.