From time to time Runkeeper users accidentally open two accounts under different or misspelt emails. Follow these steps to merge and delete a duplicate account:
Before following these instructions, be sure that all of your activities from the app have synced to Runkeeper.com (if not, and you log out of the account on the phone, those activities will be lost)! If you see red triangles next to any activities then follow these steps before proceeding to the below instructions.
Merge Duplicate Account:
1. Decide which account you would like to keep and which account you would like to delete **HELPFUL TIP: if you have a Runkeeper Go subscription on your account do not delete that account! Also, make sure you keep the account that has the most activities on it!**
2. Sign into the account you would like to delete.
3. If there are no activities in this account precede to the "Delete Duplicate Account" steps.
4. If there are activities follow these steps to export data.
5. Sign out of duplicate account and sign into the account you would like to keep.
6. Import your duplicate account data. You can bulk import up to 100 activity files at a time following these steps (Note: bulk import will automatically import all activities as running. You can import an individual activity and assign it a different activity type by following these steps).
7. Sign back into the account you would like to delete and follow the steps below.
Delete Duplicate Account:
1. Visit your Runkeeper Settings.
2. Scroll to the bottom section "Promotions & Privacy."
3. Click the blue text "Delete Your Account" at the bottom of the page.
4. On the next screen, select the "Yes, please delete my Runkeeper account" link.
For visuals click here.
Once you have deleted the duplicate account, if you would like to change your primary email address on the account you decided to keep, log into your preferred account and go to email settings.
Note: if you have a Runkeeper Go subscription, be sure to merge your data into the Runkeeper Go account!