To change your account information, follow these steps:
- Log on to Runkeeper.com
- Click on the gear icon located in the top right corner of the page
- Click on Account Settings.
- The SETTINGS column on the left is your account control center.
- Here, you can update everything from your username to privacy settings.
- There are two sections in your Profile Info Settings.
- At the top of this page, you can update your username and motivation.
- Writing a motivation is optional and is only visible on the website, not in the app. It's a small way you can personalize your fitness journey. For example: "My motivation is...to be healthy and strong." or "My motivation is...to run my first 5K." It can be anything you want to achieve!
- When you're done updating, click the green Save Runkeeper Profile button.
- The next section is your OneASICS Profile.
- Click the blue Go To OneASICS Profile button.
- You'll be directed to a pop-up that asks you to log into your account.
Log into your account to edit for profile information:
- Here, you can update your first name, last name (optional), date of birth (we require this just to make sure you're not underage!), your country of residence, gender (optional), and whether or not you'd like to receive newsletters from us.
- What is OneASICS? To briefly summarize, it's our single sign-on feature that connects all your ASICS accounts (both ASICS fitness apps and ASICS shopping) to one username. This way, you don't have to remember multiple usernames and passwords. For example, if you also shop on ASICS.com, you can do so using the same user credentials you use with Runkeeper.
- Choose an image file from your computer, or if your account is linked to your Facebook account, you can use your Facebook profile picture.
- If you're a Runkeeper Go user, you will see the yellow GO sign in your profile picture.