Changing Information on Runkeeper
- Log on to Runkeeper.com
- Click on the gear icon located in the top right corner of the page
- Click on Account Settings
- The SETTINGS column on the left is your account control center
- Here, you can update everything from your username to your privacy settings
- There are two sections in your Profile Info Settings
- At the top of this page, you can update your username and motivation
- Writing a motivation is optional and is only visible on the website, not in the app. It's a small way you can personalize your fitness journey. For example: "My motivation is...to be healthy and strong." or "My motivation is...to run my first 5K." It can be anything you want to achieve!
- If you want to change your profile picture, simply select the "picture" header right below profile in the settings control center
- When you're done updating, click the green Save Runkeeper Profile button
Changing Account Information on OneAsics
- Login to your OneAsics account
- Once logged in, select the Account option from the home screen
- From here, select Edit Details to update your personal information
What is OneASICS?
To briefly summarize, it's our single sign-on feature that connects all your ASICS accounts (both ASICS fitness apps and ASICS shopping) to one username. This way, you don't have to remember multiple usernames and passwords. For example, if you also shop on ASICS.com, you can do so using the same user credentials you use with Runkeeper.
Have more questions? Reach out to email@example.com and we'd be happy to help!