Follow the below steps to change your activity privacy settings on Runkeeper.com.
- Click on the settings gear in the top right corner of your screen, then click on Account Settings from the drop-down menu
- Go to Sharing on your settings page. Here you can control whether you want your Runkeeper data (including activities, activity maps, fitness reports, etc.) only visible to you, to your friends or to everyone
To change privacy for an individual activity:
- Go to the activity on Runkeeper.com by navigating to your Me tab > Activities tab, and locate the activity you'd like to edit
- Once you've selected the activity, click the down arrow button in the top right corner next to your activity title, then select Edit Activity
- Scroll down to the Activity Data section and you will see an Activity Viewable By drop down box where you can select: Everyone, Friends, or Just Me
To change map privacy for an individual activity:
- Go to the same Edit screen on the activity page
- On right side of the footer menu on the map you will see a Maps Viewable By drop down-box where you can select: Everyone, Friends, or Just Me
*Note: In order to Live Broadcast your Runkeeper activities, make sure your Activities and Activity Map options are set to Everyone.
*Note: The changes you make here affect future activity settings only. This change will not affect past activity settings.
Article is closed for comments.