Options for activity privacy:
1. To change activity and map privacy settings login to Runkeeper.com, click on the settings gear in the top right corner of your screen and click on "Account Settings." Then visit the Sharing section of your settings page. Here you can control whether or not your new activities are public or private. Also, you can control whether or not your activity maps are publicly viewable.
- If you set an activity to Just Me only you can access that activity information.
- In order to share activities outside of Runkeeper (Facebook, Twitter, etc) make sure your Activities and Activity Map options are set to Everyone.
Note: The changes you make here affect future activity settings not past activity settings.
2. To change privacy for an individual activity go to the activity on Runkeeper.com and go to your "me" tab then click on your activities tab and find the activity you'd like to edit. Once you've selected the activity click the down arrow button in the top right corner next to your activity title, then select "Edit Activity."
Scroll down to the Activity Data section and you will see an Activity Viewable By drop down box where you can select: Everyone, Friends, or Just Me.
3. To change map privacy for an individual activity go to same Edit screen on activity page. On right side of the footer menu on the map you will see a Maps Viewable By drop down box where you can select: Everyone, Friends, or Just Me.