Follow these steps to change your privacy settings:
- Log in to Runkeeper.com
- Click on the settings gear in the top right corner of your screen, then click on "Account Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Go to "Sharing" in your settings page. Here you can control whether or not your new activities are public or private, or whether you want your maps to be publicly viewable.
- Choosing Just Me means only you can access that activity information.
- In order to Live Broadcast your Runkeeper activities, make sure your Activities and Activity Map options are set to Everyone.
*Note: The changes you make here affect future activity settings, not past activity settings.
- To change privacy for an individual activity, go to the activity on Runkeeper.com, navigate to your "Me" tab > Activities tab, and locate the activity you'd like to edit. Once you've selected the activity, click the down arrow button in the top right corner next to your activity title, then select "Edit Activity."
Scroll down to the Activity Data section and you will see an Activity Viewable By drop down box where you can select: Everyone, Friends, or Just Me.
- To change map privacy for an individual activity, go to same Edit screen on the activity page. On right side of the footer menu on the map you will see a Maps Viewable By drop down-box where you can select: Everyone, Friends, or Just Me.