Linking Account to Facebook:
Linking your Facebook account to Runkeeper is easy! You can do it on the web:
- Go to Settings, then click Apps in left navigation menu.
- Under "Apps" you will see the Facebook icon with a link to the right that says "Connect to Facebook!"
- Click "Connect to Facebook" and a pop-up box will appear to authorize your Facebook account. Then you're all set!
- Head to runkeeper.com, go to Settings, then click Apps in left navigation menu.
- Next to the Facebook icon there will be a link that says "Disable Application Access." Clicking this will remove authorization from Runkeeper.
Troubleshooting Tips: If any of the above steps are bringing you to pages where you can not see the information described, try clearing your browser cache! Also note, Runkeeper.com is best optimized for Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. Internet Explorer, not so much.