Link your Facebook account on the web:
- Go to Settings.
- Click Apps in navigation menu on the left.
- Under "Apps" you will see the Facebook icon with a link to the right that says "Connect to Facebook!"
- Click "Connect to Facebook" and a pop-up box will appear to authorize your Facebook account. Then you're done!
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above.
- Next to the Facebook icon, click "Disable Application Access" to remove your Facebook connection.
- If any of the above steps are bringing you to pages where you can't see the information described, try clearing your browser cache!
- Runkeeper.com is best optimized for Chrome, Safari, and Firefox, but not Internet Explorer.