You can change your Runkeeper account privacy settings on the Runkeeper App and the Runkeeper Website.
Using the App
To change your privacy settings using the Runkeeper App, go to the Me Tab and select the settings gear in the top right corner. From here, select the privacy settings options. On this page, you can set your preferred setting. For more information on the different privacy options, check out this article.
Using the Website
Login to your account on Runkeeper.com. Then, follow the below steps to make the appropriate changes:
1. Select the gear in the top right corner and select Account Settings
2. On the left in the settings bar, select Promotions & Privacy
2. Scroll to the bottom section labeled Privacy and Terms of Service.
3. If you want your account private, check the box that reads Keep My Profile and Account Private.
- Your user profile pages can only be viewed by you.
- This will prevent you from showing up in search results by name and local users on the runkeeper.com.
- Note: This also prevents you from sharing activities via social media.
Article is closed for comments.