Runkeeper makes it easy for you to decide whether you want to track your activities using miles or kilometers. You can do this through your mobile device or through the Runkeeper Website.
Changing Distance Units in the App
- Go to your app Settings (the gear icon on the upper right side of the Me tab).
- Scroll down to Activity Settings
- Tap Distance and select miles or kilometers.
- Go to app Settings.
- Tap on Distance Units.
- Select your preferred units.
Changing Distance Units on the Web
- Login to your account on the Runkeeper Website
- Go to settings, select account settings, and then choose web Preferences.
- Change Distance Units.
- Click Save Preferences.
*There is currently no way to change displayed Distance Units of another person's profile. Got more questions? Connect with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org!