How To Tag Followers In An Activity:
To tag a follower in an activity you completed, go to the your activity list on your Me Tab. Then, select the activity you want to tag someone in. Once you've selected the activity, go to the Summary screen in iPhone, or the Review and Save screen on Android. From here, you can select the option "I ran with..." and then browse your Contacts and Followers. After selecting those whom you completed the activity with, press the Back button in the upper left-hand corner, and that person will be added! (On Android you will need to tap Save after hitting the back button)
How To Un-Tag Followers From An Activity:
Unfortunately, there is currently no way to untag followers from an activity once they are tagged; however, as a workaround, you can remove followers from an activity if you delete and reupload the activity file to your account on Runkeeper.com. You can do this by using these steps:
- Log in to your account on Runkeeper.com
- Select the activity that you would like to download from your activity feed.
- Scroll down the activity summary page to the section marked Export and click the link labelled GPX.
- This will download your activity as a .gpx file.
- Once the activity is downloaded, delete the activity and reupload it using the steps in this article. This will remove any tagged followers from the activity.
* Important Note: Standalone Apple Watch trips cannot be exported as a .gpx file. We apologize for the inconvenience.
*Got more questions? Connect with our support team at email@example.com!
Article is closed for comments.