Here is where you can see, connect, and disconnect apps, websites, and devices
- Log on to Runkeeper.com
- Click on the gear icon located in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on Account Settings.
- Click on Apps in the lefthand column.
Apps that are not connected will appear here like this:
- Click the blue Connect To or Log in With button to the right of the App icon.
- *You'll want to allow permission to connect Runkeeper and the desired app/website/device.
- Depending on which one you choose, you may be asked to 1) Sign into your existing account on their website, 2) sign up for a new account with them, or 3) download the app for your mobile phone if you haven't already.
- You will have the option to deny or allow access to your app of choice.
- By clicking Allow, the app will have permission to connect with Runkeeper!
Click the blue Disable Application Access link to remove the connection, as shown below: