Fitness and nutrition are a dynamic duo! Here's how to link your MyFitnessPal account to Runkeeper.
In the app:
- Tap on the settings gear next to your profile picture, then tap on "Apps, Services, and Devices"
- Under "Services" you should see the option to connect to MyFitnessPal; tap on "MyFitnessPal"
- You'll be brought into the MFP app and all you have to do is allow Runkeeper access.
On the web:
- Log in to runkeeper.com and visit http://runkeeper.com/apps/nutrition-tracking
- Click on the MyFitnessPal icon
- Click the green Get this app button
- Log in to your MyFitnessPal account, or create an account if not yet a user
- Click the green Allow button
- After being sent back to runkeeper.com, scroll down to the MFP section and make sure it says "Connected"
A few things of note on the MFP integration:
- You’ll see the calories you’ve counted in MyFitnessPal displayed in your feed on Runkeeper.com. MFP posts will not appear on the mobile feed at this time, as is the case with our other third-party apps.
- And the calories you burn off while tracking activities with Runkeeper will automatically be credited and reflected in your net calorie count on MyFitnessPal—no extra math or input needed on your end!
- You might have noticed that weight information used to sync across both apps but that is no longer an available function.