To find a route in your area, or around the world, follow the instructions below...
- Click Routes from the magnifying glass button on the top navigation bar of the website
- Choose an Activity Type for your Route
- Enter the Zip Code or name of the Town or City you are searching for routes
- If you are searching for a specific length run, enter distance as well
- Then, click Submit, and in a few moments search results for public routes created by other users will appear
From here you can look at routes by clicking on the arrow to the right of the map and "add to to your routes" by clicking the blue button below the route if you choose.
Trying to create your own route? Learn how here.