How To Use A Route From The App
Before using a Route in the app, you'll need to create one first. If you'd like to learn how to create a Route, check out this article. However, if you've like to associate a Route to a previous activity, head over to this article. Then, you should be all set to follow the steps below!
From the Start Screen tap on the Gear Icon in the top left-hand corner.
Select the option next to Routes on the Activity Settings Screen. ('None' is the default view)
- On the Routes screen, tap on the Route you'd like to select. (If you have completed workouts on this route before, you can see them listed with your stats below the route map)
Android (Updated with v7.6):
Don't worry Android users, the Routes option didn't disappear! We just gave it a new home under settings in the app.
- From the Start Screen select the 3 horizontal lines in the top left-hand corner
- Then select the Routes option under your Settings
- Chose the Route you want to use
- Begin your activity from the start screen!