Setting up a Goal on iPhone
If this is your first goal...
- Head to your My Plan Tab
- You have the option to set up your own goal, or we can help you set a goal using Goal Coach!
- If you choose to set your own goal, select the goal you would like to set up.
- Enter your goal details
- Select the Green button "Set Goal" and get moving!
Note: If you already have a goal set up in a category, it will appear dimmed in the list.
Runkeeper Go members only:
By tapping on the My Plan tab, you'll be able to see advanced insights into your goal progress. Using your current data, Runkeeper can inform you if you are on pace to reach your goal or if you should adjust! If you have multiple goals, just swipe and you can see insights for each goal!
Setting up a Goal on Android
1. Head over to the 'Me' tab and select 'Goals'
2. Click on SET A GOAL!
3. Select the goal you are trying to achieve from the list
4. Set the 'Start Date' and 'End Date'
5. Press the 'SET GOAL!' button
Adding a Goal on Android...
- Navigate to your current Goals in the app.
- Click on the Options button (three vertical dots in top-right hand corner)
- Select Add A Goal
- Login to your account and click on the 'Me' tab at the top which will bring you to your Runkeeper Dashboard
- Click the green 'Add New Goal' button. If you do not see it there, click the right arrow until the goal button appears
- Select the type of Goal you would like to set
- Select the type of Activity for your goal
- Set your 'Start Date' and 'End Date' and any other information necessary for that Goal Type
- Click Next and review your Goal information
- Press the green 'Done' button in the bottom right corner
Many users want to set up a cumulative goal but instead set up a single distance goal. For example, they want to run 500mi in the next year, but instead set up a goal to go for a 500mi run
When setting up your cumulative distance goal on the app, select "Total Distance" not "Longest Distance"
When settings up your cumulative distance goal on the web, select "Cumulative Distance" not "Distance"