Is your goal showing as incomplete? Did you get that close and just forget to log that last mile? Fear not! You can now manually complete your goals!
- Head to your profile page at Runkeeper.com
- Find your Incomplete Goal in the left hand column, and hit the Grey Checkmark in the upper right hand corner.
- Confirm and you're done!
Here are some additional important details on our Goals feature:
- Adding a Goal with a past 'Start Date' will include past activities in your Goal Progress
- Goals officially expire at midnight (local time) the following day of your 'End Date.' For instance, you will have until August 2nd at 12AM to complete a goal set for August 1st.
- Mountain Biking activities are not included in a Cycling Goal
- Goals can be edited! Just tap the blue pen and paper icon at the top corner of your goal
- You cannot have more than one of the same type of goal.
- Frequency goals do not have a presence on the website so you will not be able to manually complete those goal types this way.
*Got more questions? Reach out to our support team at email@example.com!