What should I see in my mobile FitnessFeed?
Navigate to your Feed tab in the app to see:
- Your friends' GPS maps and indoor Stopwatch activities (your own activities will appear here too!)
- Goal milestones
- Likes and comments from your friends
- Notes your friends write about their trips
- Personal records
- Extra stats such as pace, elevation, or distance improvements by 2% over the course of a 10-activity max
- The pictures you and your friends take during their trips
Note: If you're not seeing certain friends' activities, it's possible their account is set to private or viewable to "Just Me" in their personal account settings.
- By default, you will receive a notification for any like or comment on your activity.
- We don't ping you when someone else comments or likes an activity you've previously commented/liked.
What can't I see in my FitnessFeed?
- Third-party app activities, such as strength training or sleep from other apps. Only Runkeeper activity is viewable on the mobile feed.