If you're unable to sign up for one of our new Personalized Race Training Plans because you're still enrolled in one of our old discontinued plans, just follow these steps to quit your current plan so you see the new plan options in your Training tab!
- Open the app
- Tap the My Plan tab and navigate to the Training tab
- Select the cell with your current Training Plan & Progress listed
- Hit the gear icon in the top right corner
- Select the End My Plan button
- Open the app
- Click on the Training Tab
- Click Plan Description
- Select End Plan in the top right
- Confirm by clicking "OK"
- Visit runkeeper.com and click 'Training' on your 'Me' tab
- Select the Plan you would like to Abandon
- Click the Abandon This Plan button underneath the Trainer's picture
- Confirm Abandon when the pop-up box appears
From here, the plan will be removed from the app/site. If you haven't attached any activities to the plan, it will be removed from your phone, and the website, and you will be able to select the plan with the same, or a new, start date immediately.
If you have attached even a single activity to your Training Plan, it will still remain in your Past Training Plans on the website. It will remain in the current section six months after the end date of the class, which at that point will be moved removed from your profile. You should still be able to sign up for a class, but you will not be able to sign up for the class on the same date as before. If you wish to sign up again, please sign up for another class and then follow the steps here.