How To Connect
- Go to your Me tab in the app and navigate to your Settings by selecting the toggle in the top right corner.
- Select Apps, Services, and Devices.
- Tap on the Apple Health cell.
- Select which read and write data you would like Runkeeper to sync to HealthKit.
- Note: At this time we don't pull data from Health into Runkeeper, but these permissions are in place to make things easier if that changes in the future.
What Data Syncs to HealthKit
Any walking, running, or cycling activity completed or logged through the Runkeeper app.
What Data Does Not Sync to HealthKit
- Third-party data (i.e. TomTom, Garmin)
- Any Runkeeper activity that was NOT tracked on an iOS9 or above device (i.e. iPod, iOS7, iOS6)
- Historical Runkeeper data
- Manually-inputted activities from the Runkeeper website
- Pocket Track activities
*Got more questions? Connect with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org!