How To Connect
- Head to your Runkeeper Settings in the app
- Select 'Apps, Services, and Devices'
- Tap on the Apple Health cell
- Select which read and write data you would like Runkeeper to sync to HealthKit - as of now, we don't pull data from Health into Runkeeper, but these permissions are in place to make things easier if that changes in the future!
What Data Syncs to HealthKit (iOS8-11 only)
Any Walking, running, or cycling activity completed or logged through the Runkeeper app.
What Data Does Not Sync to HealthKit
- Third-party data (i.e. TomTom, Garmin)
- Any RK activity that was NOT tracked on an iOS9 or above device. (i.e. iPod, iOS7, iOS6)
- Historical Runkeeper data
- Manually inputted activities from the Runkeeper website
- Pocket Track activities