- Go into your phone's Settings menu, and select iTunes & App Store.
- Select your Apple ID, you may not be signed in, if not make sure you sign in with your Apple ID and password for the iTunes Store.
- Then select "View Apple ID" and enter your password if you are prompted to.
- Select "Manage" underneath "Subscription."
- From there, select "Runkeeper"
- Where it says "Renewal Options," you can choose whether you'd like to be charged for a monthly or yearly subscription. Your choice will show up highlighted in blue. You can also turn Auto-Renewal off if you do not want a recurring charge.
Have more questions? Submit a request below!