How Does It Work?
The shoe tracking feature allows you to keep track of how many miles you have logged on your shoes. You can add multiple shoes to Runkeeper and can select what shoe you are using when completing an activity. You can also set the mileage you want to track on your shoes and we'll notify you when you've reached that mileage. From the App, you can also select the Learn More About Shoes option that will guide you to the ASICS Website. Here you can browse new shoe options that best meet your running needs.
How to track shoes on iOS & Android:
1. Go to your Me tab in the app (from here you can check your shoes’ distances in the same place you view your other stats).
2. Scroll down to the subhead marked Shoe Tracker. If you do not have an active pair of shoes associated with your account, you'll be asked to add shoes. If you do have an active pair of shoes that are already associated with your account, you'll be able to view their current mileage directly on the Me tab.
3. If you have a pair of shoes that are currently associated with your account, you can tap the View All cell to go to your Shoe Tracking Homepage.
4. Here you can add shoes, retire shoes or edit existing shoe details. *Please note that retired shoes cannot be recovered, so be careful before you decide to retire your gear.
5. When Adding a new shoe, you will be guided through various prompts to customize your shoe! These prompts include adding a shoe nickname, selecting the shoe details (brand, model, and colour), choosing whether or not to associate past activities, and selecting a distance goal.
6. If you'd prefer to edit these shoe details later on, you can do so by tapping the Edit Icon in the top right corner.
7. You can delete a pair of shoes by selecting the Trash Can Icon on the edit shoe details page.
8. You can add a photo of your shoes by selecting the Camera Icon in the top left corner.
Assigning Shoes to Already Completed Activities
You have the option to associate a pair of shoes with already completed activities. To do this, go to the Me Tab and then select your activities tracked to bring up your activity list. Once you see your activity list, select the activity that you want to assign to your pair of shoes. This will bring up the Activity Summary page where you will see the option to Add Shoes. From here, you can select the shoes that you want to associate with this activity.
*Please note, our shoe tracking feature only supports running and walking activities at this time. This feature is not available on the website.
Have additional questions about Shoe Tracking on Runkeeper? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.*