If you're experiencing a crash when using your Huawei mobile device, you may be encountering a known issue. We're sorry for the trouble!
It seems to be related to stricter battery optimization settings on these phones and our team is looking into it. Try these workarounds that have helped resolve the issue for some users.
1. Step One
- Go to the Huawei phone management app
- Then choose Battery settings -> App launch
- Drop the toggle from the Runkeeper app and manage it manually.
2. Step Two
- Go to Settings on your Huawei device
- Select Apps
- Tap Settings at the bottom of the screen
- Select Special Access
- Select Ignore Optimizations
- Select Runkeeper from the list and tap on Allow
If you try the above steps and are still having an issue please email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the name of this issue!