Date of first occurrence: July 25th, 2022
Browsers Affected: The issue was reported by both Google Chrome and Safari users.
Summary of Issue: Some users are reporting that their heart rate data is incomplete for their activities when they upload them in a .gpx file using the bulk importer. When the users upload their activities through the importer, only a static reading of their average heart rate for the whole activity is uploaded to their Runkeeper account. Although, if the user uploads the .gpx file using the single activity uploader, their heart rate data for the entire activity is uploaded.
Troubleshooting tips attempted: Reattempting the file uploads using the latest version of Google Chrome.
Your heart-rate data for an activity should import correctly if you follow these steps:
- Make sure you are using the most updated version of the Google Chrome browser.
- Press the "Log +" button at the top of your account screen on Runkeeper.com.
- Select the activity type (running, walking, etc) from the list provided.
- Select the Step 2 header on that page.
- Click the Step 3 header.
- Scroll down and select the "Upload a Map" option near the bottom of the screen.
- Click on Step 2 and you will now be able to upload your activity file using the provided browser.
- Once you have uploaded the file, Select Step 3 and hit the Save button.
*Got more questions? Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Article is closed for comments.